- The auction is organized by Serbian Philatelic Club - SFK (hereafter referred to as the Auctioneer).
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to deviate from the lotting order, to combine, divide, or withdraw any lot from the auction.
- The Auctioneer will bear all costs of the organization, handling and looking after the lots, preparing and published on the site www.auction-sfk.com and running the auction.
- The Vendors will pay a commission of 22% off the hammer price. Lot fee 2€ is obligatory payable by the vendors.
- There will be no commission for vendors 22 % for unsold lots.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to leave unsold lots in an offer at starting prices within the period of 60 days after the auction.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to offer unsold lots reduced at next auctions.
- The bids will be made personally, through the agent, or in writing (by E-mail, fax, letter).
- The Auctioneer is authorized to refuse any person's bidding without giving any reason.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to demand a deposit of 100 – 500 € from unknown buyers (bidders) or 22% of the price of written bids.
- In the case of written bids, deposits will be made only on an explicit claim of the Auctioneer.
- In the case of two identical bids, the first bid received will be deemed to be successful.
- The bidding will be lead by the table with prices in € which is defined by the Auctioneer.
- The Auctioneer will take the next higher price for written bids which are not corresponding to the auction scale (for example the bid of 123 € will be accepted as 130 €).
- The Buyer will pay a 22% provision on the hammer price.
- The Auctioneer guarantees absolute discretion for all vendors and buyers.
- No complaints regarding the content, quality, and authenticity of collective lots (three or more individual stamps, sets, letters, collections, etc.) will be accepted by the Auctioneer, since the viewing is possible minimum of 10 days before the auction, or to request detailed information by phone or request for extra scan or photocopy.
- The Auctioneer will accept the highest bid presented, without any limit, and not necessary to the highest written bid (look at the framed explanation at the bottom of the page).
- Prospective buyers who wish to buy more lots will enjoy special credit conditions. In this case, the method and conditions of payment must be agreed upon before the auction.
- The Buyer has the right to make reclamations during the period of 30 days after acceptance of lots, except for lots from paragraph 17, which are sold as-is.
- Reclamations regarding individual Lots are accepted if the lot is not original if it has not been correctly described or the faults can not be seen on the scan. In that case, the vendor must pay for the costs of examination.
- The vendor has the right to make complaints only during the receiving of his unsold lots.
- The payment of lots is due on the day of the auction. Payment of lots sold by written bids are to be made within the period of 10 days after receiving the invoice, except if some special arrangement is prior made with the Auctioneer.
- The payments to the Vendors are to be made up to 60 days after the end of the auction.
- The Vendors and buyers accept the Terms of Auction by taking full participation.
- The Vendor can withdraw the lot only before the auction is published on the site www.auction-sfk.com with an obligation of paying 22 % of the starting price of the withdrawn lot.
- If the Auctioneer grants payment after the auction, an interest of the amount (which is defined by the law) will be payable.
- Lots forwarded by registered mail will be sent at the Buyer's expense and risk. Insurance of shipment by post is not possible.
- Bidders will take part in bidding by holding up their auction number strictly according to the auction’s scale.
- The realized prices will be on the internet 4 – 10 days after the auction
- Regrouping and grouping the lots after the auction is published on the site www.auction-sfk.com is not possible.
- Any subsequent legal relationship will be subject to the Second Court of Justice in Belgrade.
START PRICES ARE MINIMUM FOR BIDDING
THERE are NO RESERVE PRICES
- In agreement with the vendor, the Auctioneer may pay an advance for interesting material. ASK FOR OUR CONDITIONS.
- Material for following auctions is accepted gladly from foreign vendors too.
- Payment is possible by Paypal
- Starting prices are given in EURO and payments will be realized in dinars for domestic buyers. Bank charges will be added for payments.
YOUR MAX. WRITTEN BID DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU WILL NOT GET AT A LOWER ONE. FOR EXAMPLE, START PRICE IS 100.- YOUR MAX. WRITTEN BID IS 500.- IF MAX. PRESENT BID IN AUCTION ROOM IS 200.- YOU GET FOR 220
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT SHIPPMENT
Purchasers above 500 € - will be shipped only by COURRIER company FedEx. Price according to location, but usually about 35 € within Europe up to about 60 € Overseas. We will inform you with an e-mail invoice. Shipment will be declared as documents up to 250 gr.(500 gr) with no invoice in shipment.